- Shakespeare in the Park ————- Sunday, August 7th,5pm
The New England Shakespeare Company performs Measure for Measure at the Park.
- Rockin’ Robbins Concert—Free ——–Saturday, August 13th, 6pm to 8pm
FoRFP invites everyone to our THIRD free concert of the summer. Two bands, Public Interest and the Chris Nauman Band, will be performing at our second annual Rockin’ Robbins Concert. The concert is FREE thanks to the generosity of the bands, which both feature some performers who live in the park neighborhood.
- Movie Night—–Saturday, August 27th, approx. 8pm.
CANCELLED due to weather. The Friends will again present our popular movie night. After several short films, our feature is the Marx Brothers Classic, Duck Soup. Light refreshments will be sold.
- Arlington Town Day ——Saturday, September 17th. 10am to 3:00pm
Come by the FORFP booth and say hello!
- Boston Baseball Night———Friday, September 23rd, 6:30pm
CANCELLED due to weather. Watch your favorite Boston team on the big screen!
- Annual Field Day ——-Saturday, October 22th, 1pm to 5pm
This family-oriented event will include old-fashioned races (3-legged, egg-on-the spoon, sack race, etc.) and a nature scavenger hunt. Moon walks, face painting, and seasonal refreshments will be available for a nominal charge.
- Fall Clean up Day/Bulb Planting——-Saturday November 5th, 9am to 12pm
Join your friends and neighbors to get the park ready for winter (and spring)!
(Details subject to change and to approval by the Arlington Recreation Department)